Mining Drawing Checker Tempe 19444
Location: Tempe, Arizona
Our Mining group works with some of the world's largest mining companies and provides the industry with a full suite of services and solutions. We are a leader in underground mining engineering and related technology, serving the largest, deepest, and most technically challenging mines in the world. This is where great ideas and rewarding careers are built. Our professionals are specialists in underground mining methods/mine development, complete infrastructure in support of underground operations, process and materials handling, electrical power and instrumentation, controls and automation, and mine ventilation. The ongoing success of our team allows you to set the pace of your career.
Our Tempe office looking for a Drawing Checker.
- The Checker position ensures that all drawings are checked / reviewed for compliance to our Quality Assurance standards and engineering intent.
- The Checker is also responsible for ensuring the back drafting of checked design drawings are complete and correct and that the drawings are checked for engineering completeness by the responsible engineer.
- Constructive input and feedback to designers upon completion of project drawings.
- A minimum of ten (10) years drafting experience with emphasis on underground mines and underground mine infrastructure design
- Needs to have good structural, civil and mechanical background
- The applicant will have an excellent understanding of the applicable Mining and Safety Acts, Regulations, and Codes and familiarity with all aspects of underground mines and underground mine infrastructure design.
Keywords: Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Paradise Valley, Chandler, Fountain Hills, Glendale, Peoria, Sun City, Avondale, Goodyear, Surprise, El Mirage, Sedona, Tucson, Flagstaff, mechanical designer/checker engineer, engineering drawings checker, mechanical engineer, structural engineer, civil engineer, engineer
Stantec, founded in 1954, provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering, architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, surveying, environmental sciences, project management, and project economics for infrastructure and facilities projects. Continually striving to balance economic, environmental, and social responsibilities, we are recognized as a world-class leader and innovator in the delivery of sustainable solutions. We support public and private sector clients in a diverse range of markets, at every stage, from initial concept and financial feasibility to project completion and beyond.
In simple terms, the world of Stantec is the water we drink, the routes we travel, the buildings we visit, the industries in which we work, and the neighborhoods we call home.
Our services are provided on projects around the world through approximately 11,000 employees operating out of more than 170 locations in North America and 4 locations internationally. Stantec trades on the TSX and on the NYSE under the symbol STN.
Stantec is One Team providing Integrated Solutions.